I find this part a challenge, because I’m a serious and
rather private person, although I lead a groups and meetings well when talking
about in study and enjoy a good bit of humor. I try to respect the biblical
injunction, “Vaunt not thyself.” Nonetheless, I owe it to the reader to be open
and forth right about myself.
I study hard, too hard for good of self and for the sake of my family at times, for the causes I value deeply. I am hopeful about the future of our world and our profession, but know that fulfillment of those hopes rests upon vigorous effort on the part of those who care about that future. Mental- illness has profoundly affected my life ever since such moody, unfriendly and even consciousness by someone but I laps that over it for just to test my limits and brake through, so till then there is no hitch and hinder as I onward and live.
I was a Filipino bachelor of science in marine engineering of PNTC Colleges and loved literature, number and the arts, but also was keenly interested in science and architecture. I did well enthusiastically along the way, but I was well served by share good thoughts as well as great someone I seen on my way. This sayings “Ang taong matiyaga ay may nilaga”, which for me that I learned from my parents is to love what you are doing, pursuing what might your goals and never regrets that decision that will serves you a gains and success to once dream . All things that I have and achievements to be done by standing alone, independently, although my parents neither relatives on my back for just backing me up whatever happens it is will of the god to us, for as long as we lived in his creation world.
Am I a person spending a whole time or day in such thing that do not have sense? Of course not, I really not so to be busy to something else if it is not important or moral less to me just because I want my knowledge wider than I knew before in my stack. And I know almost of the crowd wanted that style of me. My time of a day, maybe half of it I consumed for different kinds of searches if involved study of basic academics including paper works,research papers and either physical or thinking activities etc., I'm exactly eighteenth year of age. Pursuing this adventurous kind of career and persuading myself to each person I might be see in a right manner and at the time also.
Sometimes, looking forward it is hard to get even to do, 'cause we didn't forget the past easily. Throw back featured of mine was I take for experience on all failure and rather gain me up. Always in my mind is a experience is the best teacher, so no one on earth is completely perfect; like the picture above every mariners has a different story,has a good fortune neither unfortunate,has an experience to share and has a background on how the way they should stand for itself. I am cadet Dallas Ace Deparine and these is who I am.

No comments:
Post a Comment