We all know about who and what is Santa Claus. He's a man who give gifts to the children in the world. He Work's in his workshop with his elves to make the gifts of the children and diligently delivering it personally to them. That is why children all over the world is always waiting for him every Christmas. And that is one of the main reasons why I decided to be his apprentice, because I really like seeing people smiling and enjoying the joy and spirit of Christmas.
The memorable happening in the entire life of us is the Christmas season of December which we remember and reassemble nor recognize the birth of our Jesus Christ, who was the savior and he sacrifice his life for our sins we have made. This Christmas season I would be apart of it, like I'm gonna be an Apprentice of who's white bearded man living at the North pole but I really don't know white bearded man with a gifts in his sack is appeared in Christmas midnights to be my mentor, because it just a featured fantasy. I better assumed what was my mentor doings to be able the children nice and happy in their faces. Surely we must have known Santa even if some people they aren't interested to him. I guess only giving gifts and "aginaldo" that possibly could I share for it.
I tell this to my mom and dad even to my siblings that I wanna be apprentice of Santa Claus and you know what their looks and reactions? Of course, they are smiling, glad and happy at to me. We're rapping a gift for to whom loved person not only loved person but also "inaanak", and relatives that are related and closed to me. The days goes onward I really excited and my family too. The Christmas is nearly coming and yet, some of the people not prepared. I wish this coming Christmas eve than love to someone is just seeing my family complete having stable good wealth and health and maybe that Santa's want to for his elves and everything surrounds his place or more than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment