Monday, December 15, 2014

My Plan For The Holidays

Different activities I will do when speaking of holidays, know that the holidays a day of festivity or recreation when no work is done. And many other days are marked to celebrate events or people, but are not strictly holidays as time off work is rarely given, just likely labor day is the best example of that. The most memorable event and everybody is annoyed If they heard Christmas season and December 25 is an official public holiday, so that I'm going to be busy also the way they're busy too in Christmas.

This nearly coming Christmas holiday is the best day to show exchanging gifts while doing such things with an open hand and even have a golden heart for the birth of our god Jesus Christ, on twenty-forth at midnight but its more fun to celebrate a Christmas with complete family. Each family does have an enjoyable bonding on Noche buena and this seems to be happens on my family that I was planned with my connivance mom and dad. If I have more money either I'm a rich person this coming event I want some different sweets,fruits,and attractive beautiful things on the table when Christmastimes but its just a dream cause I am completely ordinary, of course I came from ordinary family that have determine to succeed for their goals including me and my siblings and always positive thinkers. I am proud to my beloved parents, because I lived by them. The past few days I did elevated my hero up in computer online games,bonded to my cousins,browsed different knowledgeable books,surfed facebook for multiple purposes. And after our preliminary exam, so I decided to go back home then when I'm along the way I have received a text message from one of my relative then I read it... I knew my aunties came here from Manila to Cavite and one of my aunties from England went back here in the Philippines. I am so glad and happy with excitement to see her again for been a long long time, because our Christmas even Noche Buena could be so awesome, more beautiful and glamorous ever thus they went back. I really don't have a plan for the holidays but since this is required for attachment for project,individual project I'll do having this and this is it .

My plan for this coming christmas and new year might simple as I think. Its just like what's a simple man wanted for his plan, complete family and really more jolly with relatives, floods of foods and fruits on the table, murmuring good thoughts and the most powerful though love for us with God's grace and blessed. Nonetheless, a simple and complete package of a simply person want it for. I could just like a put some twists on those plan of a simple man to bit social. I relate this to me, just because having richer aunties and uncles to be with my family on christmas and new year could be so much fun,a little social style and sharing of everything nice from lovely heart. Additional, my chip plans for it are be gentle as much as a man, always attend the masses,be a good follower as well as leader,respectful to the older than I,have a long!long!.temper and be seeking to god. All of those are my features plan and I stamped it on stone. Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New year!.

No comments:

Post a Comment