Sunday, December 28, 2014
On Holiday Season
I spent my holidays vacation with family,relatives, and friends. for treating us love and joy to many reasons. My family with my relatives also and me were celebrating an grand reunion this coming new year till third of January and year 2015. And unexpectedly, the arriving of our aunt from England to join our grand reunion then my grandmother that her mother shocked and surprised, just she don't expect her presence for been so many years. For me it was a good fortune and it was a blessings to us and suppose this Christmas even new year everyone gotten more even crazier and happier but it is doubled than as I thought. Our grand reunion moved and settled to a big venue and luxurious place. I noticed only our Christmastime to be for only that day and continuing the reunion exactly at home of our beloved grandmother till new year. The day goes past by and many thoughts, laughter, a quite happy moments with videoke sing along, lots of nutritious foods and alcoholic beverages, sweets and pastry products, different delicious viand, pasta foods and yummy pork Lechon. And for the posture and attire should be a formal but not so be formal just a bit simple. Existing of games for just having more fun,different enjoyable and unique games with great prizes. Afterwards, all adults having their alcoholic drinks and for those younger their having each food to be full and our nights still go on, celebration moving on...We greetings each others upon they come and they leave before the night going to be darkened. They fewer people still in the tents. I am having a rest as the nights deeper with some of my cousins and nephew, even my aunties and uncles that have sleep bags. I knew our grand reunion was full in excitement, enjoyable and lots happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment