Friday, January 16, 2015

My Log Entry

I start my day with full learning and indeed  of perseverance. No one can destruct my days that has good positive auras even if I am not in conditions or rather in mood, if theres an incidence causes too much bad which it affect my positive attitude that's actually happens and of course, jokers that aren't good vibes or otherwise haven't funny jokes and it is mean. Follows by good looking appearance that's actually straight(snappy) whereby expectantly present in our course marine engineering but not just one impression, its more than, especially to mariners like either marine transportation or marine engineering, for me it is optional based on study nor students as well.

Being presentable student could be famous in the sight of people but it doesn't mean that his pretentious. As I live as clever student and my time to go to school was afternoon session then supposedly my time to woke up is late in the morning but reason for that is am I rich person to woke up late in the morning? Of course not!, the other side of the corner if I tried to look up to I am simple as my parents too. And besides, different things I'll do in the morning like to feed my pet called iguana lizard, seat works and assignments to be finish, and to shine my parapernallas. Meanwhile, settling my important things in the bag and its time to pack and leave the house, already eleven o'clock is my time for riding on a transportation vehicles up to twelve onward that consume at least one hour for that, another one hour for relaxation. But since I didn't follows my set points in time I need to rush. Afterwards, I had done myself to what I is my need and I am walking through outdoor were fastest walking for catchup my time to be on my time in exactly. Sooner reaching my school and do everything nice for communicating others and all men what they're supposed to do with each other... The time passed,  our last instructor dismissed the classes earlier than we expected far to the given time and all of us are happy even the clouds going to be darkened. More bonding to to my family and to my pet lings  and the rest time for surfing Internet for different purposes.

The day and the other day was the same for me, even though different person I met per day but surely same to me rather different in a manner and activities in a time. And it could be change in the season, the surrounding that'll unexpected arrives of some else, or it is depending on myself to whatever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment