The most influential person in my life is my mom. She's the first that
exist on my mind whereby the love and care since I was born were I perceived
deep inside my heart. She was a good mother send by god for me but also to my
siblings and she always teach me to what are the rightful and the best things to
be decided when the times I actually do not have enough knowledge.
I am not repent to the god for having
perfect mother like her ever. She had been first year in high school private
and suddenly, she'd stop attending classes due to her attitude, cause of her
mind is lacks of knowledge so that she relies on it instead of taking more learning
and absorbs the learning for the sake of her future and herself. In that case
of my mother's past I'd rather accepted it because its past and no matters
what's her past, her face or even her looks still be my mother whatever
happens, besides she gave me breathed and I came in on her ovarian when I was a
baby.
My mother nickname was Lovely, not a
perfect woman and we all know is no one on earth is perfect so she's not good
in speaking of comprehension rather the only thing that she could have is
veteran in businesses like selling of famous fruits season by season and also
selling of wet fishes which is serves on our table. And I proven it, I saw my
mom doing that with his beloved wife, my dad. If ever big fault that I made
although it was an incidence or just I’m involved she forgives me in a short
time but make sure it won’t do it again. She is built-in shallow happiness,
merely simple things for that. Sometimes if my mom have to earn my dad also
left with me then it will happened that in a sequence manner.
The styles of my mom do's and don'ts
mostly like doing my dad but there are contrast within them such their opposite
in gender. My dad could be now my appropriate influential person like bonding
man to man or rather is father and son; he is more knowledgeable than mom. As
the days goes through, many thoughts, styles, words etc., that I never knew it
before. The masculine skills of me were more enhanced because of my dad. I
adores my parents to be their fruit, thus I am thankful to God's presence like
those.
And now, I turned eighteenth and so much I
used what my dad thought me. There will be the times I provokes him to some
reason, just I’m a bit naughty but I failed to did that 'cause he always
positive to go on the flow, besides I admitted it. One of teaching I hardly
cope of my father is to stand on my feet even though some of his thought I
guaranteed and I learned. Speaking of looks eventually my handsome dad like his
son and I'll said that's true, no basher allowed!
No comments:
Post a Comment