Anyone is thinking all about their future. Some of their ideas if you'll notice have happy, sorrow, power thoughts. Because we want to lie on the part of our life more leisure such like everything is on your life or the way its opposites.
As I looks and thinks about my future that every single challenges is admittance for my experience even though if it is hard or ease either. I couldn't think more when it comes added ten years to my age. If future of mine ten years from now maybe my status is complicated or just the fact that love is exist in the right time and manner to whom. I guess between my career and status about love are contradict but it doesn't means that love is going to wreck my dreams or is to crash it down. I could manage and handle the love life of mine while my career goes on as an second engineer of famous cruiseship and inside the famous cruiseship where I found my career that merely close to my ambition becoming a professional chief engineer later on, I rightfully use the knowledge that I studied for been thirteenth years ago. Despite of that I persuade myself, I applied all of my skills to do what are just needed and no time to waste for nonsense. Because I want more earning for myself as well as for my family.
I really don't depends my life as an second engineer to good fortune but I believe in destiny. I am a person who's more action than words speak. I preferred my bank to girl who's responsible to me, keeping safe my purchase things, caring my future siblings till we died.
No comments:
Post a Comment